• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch recommendations

Hi all, I was an active member here alot of years ago looking back I was very much a kid then, I used to have quite a few rabbits mainly shop bought. Anyways its been a fair few years since I've had a rabbit as I started a family but my kids are 10 and 12 now. I'm looking at getting 2 (most likely rescues) before I even start looking at rabbits I want to make sure I know what housing I'm looking at, I know rabbits also need free range time.

Also can you have rabbits and chickens free range at the same time? I feel like that's a silly question but it would help me with organising a schedule etc. If they can't.

I won't be getting any rabbits until I feel I'm all caught up with care and knowledge.

I can't improve on Jane's links.:)
I wouldn't let rabbits and hens share the same ground - both could free range, but on their own plots. Or provide them each with a decent size aviary type pen - which has added advantages of keeping predators out.

Back