• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you treat a bunny that wont let you help it?/ shes gone

Thank you for all your kind words.

I tried so hard to give her one last cuddle to say gooodbye but she wasn't having any of it. I felt so bad about it, all I could say was goodbye, sorry and I hope you realise that we love you :(

The vet did also say that given that he appertite was so big she felt that her condition was deteriorating to a point where there could have been more going on besides her dental issues. Maybe its silly but we opted not to have a pm as we felt that Primrose did not want to be handled when she was alive so would also hate being pulled about after she had gone.

Thank you for all your kind words.

I tried so hard to give her one last cuddle to say gooodbye but she wasn't having any of it. I felt so bad about it, all I could say was goodbye, sorry and I hope you realise that we love you :(

The vet did also say that given that he appertite was so big she felt that her condition was deteriorating to a point where there could have been more going on besides her dental issues. Maybe its silly but we opted not to have a pm as we felt that Primrose did not want to be handled when she was alive so would also hate being pulled about after she had gone.

That is the most deeply moving statement I have read here. It is far from silly. I see it as a measure of the depth of love & respect you give to your special bunnies. I pray so much that you will be given the strength and courage to carry on with these special bunnies, after such a difficult time.

Back