• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Yvette.....

But.....:cry: I didnt start the threads!!! Im not a stalker!!:( Im not!!! (stamps foot)!!
Please...somebun tell me Im not...........

No very normal you are my dear!!... la la la:love:

OK.Figure.I only go to the vets if theres something wrong.....All I do is talk about him a bit....:oops:
hes married.Once I knew that, I didnt carry out my plan of erm....asking him out for a drink.....
So I admire from afar......simples.:wave:

OK.Figure.I only go to the vets if theres something wrong.....All I do is talk about him a bit....:oops:
hes married.Once I knew that, I didnt carry out my plan of erm....asking him out for a drink.....
So I admire from afar......simples.:wave:
I know.. its the rest of em dear they are vet pervs:shock:.. its a new thing to me.. my vet is pretty hot as well, and he's from oz.... ooooohhhh:oops: I never go to the vet with my BF.. I wonder why?:lol:

He flirts with you....It's not so much stalking as being smitten! ;)

He does!! He winks, smiles, sticks his tongue out at me...hes playful......
He knows how I like him cos of the way I blush but then Im all business when having a consultation.....its just as he sees me out the door at reception.......

He does!! He winks, smiles, sticks his tongue out at me...hes playful......
He knows how I like him cos of the way I blush but then Im all business when having a consultation.....its just as he sees me out the door at reception.......

Do you:oops:.. I go red red when I am embarrassed :shock:

Do you:oops:.. I go red red when I am embarrassed :shock:

Terrible blusher!!!! Hes a tease!! I hadnt noticed his hair cut...he said its cos I was looking at Lily all the time...I said what was I supposed to do...stare at him all night??.......
Its flirtatious....yet businesslike with the buns.
The receptioist said that hes the kind of guy you either get on with or you dont......

Terrible blusher!!!! Hes a tease!! I hadnt noticed his hair cut...he said its cos I was looking at Lily all the time...I said what was I supposed to do...stare at him all night??.......
Its flirtatious....yet businesslike with the buns.
The receptioist said that hes the kind of guy you either get on with or you dont......

ahhh all good fun though, I hate going to the vets so a nice distraction is always ok:D

ahhh all good fun though, I hate going to the vets so a nice distraction is always ok:D

I really dont want to be seen as a stalker.....
Im sure he doesnt see me as one.....although I think he would give birth to kittens should he see all this......:lol::lol::shock::oops:

Thats code for "he doesnt flirt with me...humph" :lol::lol::lol:

nah, you're not a stalker, just "window shopping" or enjoying the view! :D

Thats code for "he doesnt flirt with me...humph" :lol::lol::lol:

nah, you're not a stalker, just "window shopping" or enjoying the view! :D

Vikki, get a placement.....you must!! The article was brilliant....
(I could actually hear him write it!!) Hes a very good teacher....tells me all sorts of things...explains......
I would be mortified if he becomes a member on here...no more chats about him for sure!!!
The view aint half good from here!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I really dont want to be seen as a stalker.....
Im sure he doesnt see me as one.....although I think he would give birth to kittens should he see all this......:lol::lol::shock::oops:

Aw honey I wasn't saying you were, just enjoying a nice view :wave:

Back