• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess who's back in the house - update

Yup - the little angels kept me up til 05:00 this am ..... and it is now 00:40 and I am about to head to bed - I'm leaving them downstairs so that I can still hear any thumping etc but hopefully every hop and lick of the water bottle won't keep me awake!! :roll: They seem pretty settled now so I'm nervously hopeful this time! :)

CIMG0020.jpg

Looking good :) Sending lots of happy bonding vibes ... tho saving a few for myself cos Monty is meeting Lea & Dan's Molly later ... x

They're back home from chloes. currently shacked up in the porch which is the only really neutral space in the house (it's a big porch - about the size of a double bed). let them stretch their legs a bit and they had a bit of a hop around, although sectioned off the space so it isn't quite big enough for the bigger bunnies to do a full tilt run (not that brave yet).

Sooty chinned everything, including me & pandas head. Panda took this in very good grace I thought. No scraps yet although I thought something might kick off when panda was periscoping and sooty put his head under pandas bum, knocking the poor bun over :lol::lol:

Keeping everything crossed for Panda, and am keeping my Mom and Dad updated with his progress cos I sponsored him for them as a Christmas pressie!

Be a good boy now Panda!

well I had an interesting night. Bunnies kicked off at 12:00, lucy spent the night sleeping next to the crete to tell them to KEEP THE NOISE DOWN when they got shirty with each other.

well I had an interesting night. Bunnies kicked off at 12:00, lucy spent the night sleeping next to the crete to tell them to KEEP THE NOISE DOWN when they got shirty with each other.

Did they listen to you? I got blatantly ignored ..... :roll:

well to be honest I was probably snoring so bad they probably though there was a monster outside the crete waiting to eat them all up.

Just waiting for Brian to come and collect Blitzen & honey (bonding went well), clear out the litter trays & then it's time to bite the bullet & let fierce four out to stretch their legs again.

Last edited:
Back