• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George's Christmas F.A.O. J & B new photo

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
George says hello, and hopes you all had a lovely Christmas. He also thanks everyone for your vibes and good wishes when he was hospitalized a few weeks ago, and says they seem to work as he's feeling much better now :)

1KH4qqLl.jpg

Here he is on his new Christmas rug, which is handmade, and cost me £3 from a charity shop :D

YWBSdCUl.jpg

Last edited:
Hello George :love: That's brilliant that you're feeling better now. Enjoy your new rug.

hello George, your looking mighty fine. Now your mums sussed her camera out do ya reckon we could see your quilt too?

Gorgeous boy; I'm glad you're feeling much better. Xx

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Aww, precious lad. :love: Tigger suits you very well. :love:
Glad to hear he is feeling better. No one wants to be ill for the holidays. Long may it continue. xxxxx

I've just had a thought. Does George's nose stripe vary in colour when he moults? If so he could join the bunny nose stripe thread as an honorary bunny :love:

Back