• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emperor Nicholas

Silly hoomin, sitting on the floor, I now knows I can climb on the sofa!

cc7a146ef1352151a3f70ad828ac469a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember my first bunny, I got her for Christmas when I was 4 (yeah, I cringe about that too!), and because we hadn't decorated after moving in yet and it was so cold out, she was a house bunny for a while. She then ate through my toy horses tack, the tv remote buttons and my tamagotchi buttons... which was incredibly traumatic as I couldn't stop it from dying over and over again!

I feel your pain. I lost my tamagotchi. It was like losing an arm!

*takes a bow* thank you!

On a side note, I sit on the floor so we can interact - he sits on the sofa!

faa4f4429822f41e3602db06db18a967.jpg

Thank you all, dropped him off this morning. He will be fine, Iain is an amazing vet. Have appointments for Che & Alexandra to get their VHD2 jabs at 4.15 so will collect Nicholas then. An expensive day [emoji85]

Thank you all, dropped him off this morning. He will be fine, Iain is an amazing vet. Have appointments for Che & Alexandra to get their VHD2 jabs at 4.15 so will collect Nicholas then. An expensive day [emoji85]

I'm so glad I have an experienced and trusted vet for my rabbit neuters and spays :D You know that they are in safe hands :D

Look forward to news in due course!

He's home! And obviously feeling a bit sorry for himself. He's disappeared into his favourite box:

9eefa85abe45c218609fa9f2d52247ab.jpg

(He's in there, I promise!).

There is a lovely welcome home salad outside the box to tempt him out & get him eating. I will give him a couple of hours peace & quiet before I check on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's home! And obviously feeling a bit sorry for himself. He's disappeared into his favourite box:

There is a lovely welcome home salad outside the box to tempt him out & get him eating. I will give him a couple of hours peace & quiet before I check on him.

Oh Bless him! :love:

Well he's up & about, & has had a good poo (or 20!) and a wee. He's so tidy, he came out of his box which is full of hay, to go to the bathroom in his litter tray ❤️. Kale seems to be going down well so picked a bit to keep him going overnight. Wound looks good. I can sleep easy tonight now.

My rabbits have a box just like that and it's also used in times of stress :)

I'm pleased he's home and doing well.

Well he's up & about, & has had a good poo (or 20!) and a wee. He's so tidy, he came out of his box which is full of hay, to go to the bathroom in his litter tray ❤️. Kale seems to be going down well so picked a bit to keep him going overnight. Wound looks good. I can sleep easy tonight now.

Good, sleep well :D

Back