• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot-Acutely Ill :-( U/D 2000hrs- UNBELIEVABLE !! - PICS

I have just spoken with Christabel. We have agreed that if Dermot has not responded to his meds by first thing tomorrow morning he will be helped to The Bridge :cry:

Janex :cry:

Oh Jane, I`m so sorry Dermot is so poorly:(

Here`s sending loads of vibes that he will respond to treatment soon............

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry. :cry: Sending loads of healing vibes Dermot's way and some hugs for you too.

AMETHYST

awww come on Dermot, i hope you can get better for your mummy. Lola is sending you loads of feel better soon vibes.

hugs for you Jane x

Thanks everyone

I have known for some time that Dermot has a terminal illness, but it doesn't make it any easier :cry: He is only about 2.5 years of age and really should have many more years with us :cry: But I know that isn't going to happen :cry::cry:

Poor Lara, she has already lost 3 previous husbuns and it looks like she is about to loose the fourth

:cry:

Janex

Dermot is now responding to treatment !! :shock: I cant believe it, he has even started to eat :shock: :)

How the heck can I have him PTS at this stage, I KNOW he has a terminal condition, but on the days he is 'well' he is soooooooooooooo happy.
I have never had such a struggle with deciding on when enough is enough.
Christabel will definately tell me if she thinks I should let Dermot go and I will of course go with her professional judgement.

Can someone please remind me why I got involved with the world of Bunnies...........:? :rolleyes:

Janex

Glad to hear Dermot is improving again (blimey that bun has 9 lives), I was only thinking about him yesterday.

I have to admit I dont like to read his threads, painful memories and all, but as long as they keep having happy endings I can just about manage it to send him some (((vibes))).

Back