• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie's hay choice

Ooops - Bertie's picture is huge, but at least he is not upside down. The new batch of his go to hay is very green and rich. He loves it but I don't think it is suitable to free feed when it is as rich. I tried mixing it with other hay but the wee rascal picks out the green bits!

Lucky boy with a choice :D Do you buy the hay online?
Hi, it's Fearn's dried grass (a mix of Timothy). I bought it from Percy Pet Supplies. It's good value at £18.99 for 10kg, but storage is a bit of an issue as I only have one rabbit.

Hi, it's Fearn's dried grass (a mix of Timothy). I bought it from Percy Pet Supplies. It's good value at £18.99 for 10kg, but storage is a bit of an issue as I only have one rabbit.
Thank you :) I have never heard of Percy Pet Supplies before. It is good value ❤️

That looks wonderful. Must take a look. Just got a new bah of ings hay so won't be for a while.

I have 3 rabbits now.

Back