• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All Things New

LopPaw

New Kit
Hey everyone!
My name is Steph. I'm 14 years old and I live in Australia. I'm new to these forums - and completely new to rabbits. I have thought about owning a rabbit for a year or so now, but I've never really given it much serious thought... until now. I asked my mum what she thought of the idea, and she told me that as long I paid for it all myself she would consider it. I only have a little over two months before I can get myself a job, so I don't have long to wait ... finally I can start earning my own money! But, I'd like to know a little more about rabbits before I jump right into owning one. So, I joined these forums to see what I could find out about owning these adorable little creatures. Hopefully all this learning will help me to stop nagging Mum and give me something to do while I'm waiting.

I look forward to meeting you guys. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)

It really is great to see people putting in the research before getting bunnies. I am sure you will find all the info you need here :)

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

Well done for doing your research, as others have said :)

There's a wealth of info here - hope you find it all useful!

Thanks guys.

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

Well done for doing your research, as others have said :)

There's a wealth of info here - hope you find it all useful!

I'm already finding it useful. I can ask anything and someone will have an answer for it. :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. :)

Welcome to the forum!:) Do you know what kind of rabbit you'd like to get?

A lop of some description... but I have quite to the Cashmere Lop in particular. I'd like a rescue bunny, and they get all sorts of rabbits there, so really just whichever one captures my heart. :)

Back