• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help for new bun name

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
For those following the bonding journey between Flo and 'Alex', I am asking you all for some help with a name for new bun.
He is currently named as Alex and it has always been my policy to never rename a bunny. Alex is a grey lop with what looks like at least one white sock, and is about 9 months old now.
However, the name Alex will be confusing for us because our son is called Alex and we both invisage some confusion when he comes back home, and new bun Alex is here. And it would be confusing in conversations.
So, I am very open to some names please as we consider offering a new name for him.
We have, purely by complete chance, almost always had male bunnies with 3 letters (Max, Sam, Leo, Ben) and Henry being the odd one out. And it has to sort of blend with Flo. I don't mind longer names - it doesn't have to be 3 letters, but we are just wondering what name would suit him and also fit in with Flo.
So, I'll throw this open to everyone.....
CRaig xx

how about 'Craig' ?

if i had a male bun that needed naming i think that's what i would go for :lol:

Back