• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Essex to Cornwall TR26 2QP

Starlight

Warren Veteran
To get Bobbi to his 3rd and hopefully forever home :wave:

If anyone can help, please reply on thread.

I hope someone can help him soon... I'm 100% sure that there couldn't possibly be a better home for him! I just hope he likes his new wifey! :love:

thanks sian for doing the homecheck, you well and truely went out of your way which wasvery kind!! i can't wait to get him down here :love: :love:

Just to any one that can help, i can get to plymouth (he won't drive me much further than 2 hours away!) on the weekends and anywhere in cornwall on the weekends also i can get places in the evenings after OH has finished work :D

I can take from Essex to the Surbiton, M25/A3 junction area on Monday morning and can keep during the day if necessary. I could also drive a little further in the evening towards the Cornwall area if that would help.

just let me know. Bobbi deserves to go to his home asap - he's such a cute guy :love:

I could probably bring him to Plymouth from somewhere like Bristol or Bournemouth on the weekend.

can anyone get Bobbi from the M25 to the Bournemouth area?
I can take him on Sat late morning/lunchtime to anywhere between the A1 and the Dartford crossing. Or on the M11 or A14 if anyone going that way south west.
I can still do monday if anyone can help with that.

thanks

Im in Dartmouth....can help in any way...I work tues and weds.Other than that Im free and willing.Hhave also got sat nav.......

I will be going to Poole at some point next week or week after, as it is for work I can't say when and can't really control what time, but if nothing is sorted by then I can take them that far.

Similarly, i'm going to the isle of wight via portsmouth on 16 oct so could meet someone there or drop him off for a stop over if there's a suitable venue,
But i am with friends and have a ferry to catch at 1030am so would need a 100% guarantee of an on-time meet up

If "Santa" or "louise and Gus" could bring him to you is there any chance you could hold him until the weekend when I would pick him up and bring him to plymouth?

yep, I am going to Torquay the weekend which I could take the bun down to if its closer?

Which weekend are you going to Torquay? Both Lou and I are pretty constrained on the dates we are heading that way so hopefully one of them will match up, or maybe someone else is heading that way from Essex who can help?

Fingers crossed we can get this little lad down to his new home very soon :)

just thought i'd put a little input in as it looks like i've dissapeared!! :wave:
I haven't don't worry and i've been checking this thread everyday but i've been working alot!
anyways thanks so much for every ones offers, i keep thinking oh stuff it ill just have a little road trip but the petrol (OH got a stupid fuel guzzler) it would cost over £100 and to have that spare i'd have to eat into my emergancy vets fund, but worst comes to worst i MAY be going to london at the startof november for two days! so could pick him up on the may back if we go. But don't know if we are going on the train or in the car!

This is hard work! :lol:

is it alright for me to cross post this to the fancy rat forum as there might be a chance of someone doing a bunny run instead of a rat run?!
I need to ask the mods there first but im sure it would be fine?

just to re-confirm

I am happy to do a run to the M25 area from Essex if that will help.
:wave:

I'm not sure how close 'Timboh' could get to the Mancester area???? I will literally drive past where Bobbi is now on my way to Manchester on Wed 14 Oct if that helps. In the morning.
I shall be going on the A14 and joining the M1

will help if I can as my 2 decided they only wanted a 2some instead of a 3some......:(

Back