• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Essex to Cornwall TR26 2QP

stage 2 is now complete!!!!:p

Bobbi is now having a little holiday in Crawley before his long drive to Cornwall.....not long now little chap!!!:love:

Its not often I meet someone in a layby in Surrey and then we both get in the back of my car and move a bunny from one cage to another!!!

Have just put Bobbi in his hutch and immediately he was munching on a few pellets, carrot and hay. I am sure he will be fine here, he has also kissed the dogs nose through the wire! I will get a photo of him in the hutch (he looks sooo small as the hutch was originally used for my rex girlie who is big!!!) Even if he stood on his hind legs I dont think he would touch the roof!!!!

I have text Shannon to keep her up to date!

Brilliant, so pleased to hear all is going to plan and that bobbi is nicely settled. I'd love to see a pic if you get a chance :). Thank you so much for helping.

Its like a big adventure for the little man, hope he's not to scared or confused!!

Not long now i'm getting excited!!

Thanks to every one involved!!

Right, here is the little man residing in Crawley, he is very active and loves attention, not a great lover of cucumber but carrot is his fav!

PA270033-1.jpg

and another one of him a bit closer

PA270034.jpg

As you can see he is very clean in his hutch

Awww bless him - you're right he does look tiny in there! Great to see that he looks nice and relaxed and settled, hopefully the rest of the journey will be nice and smooth for him too :)

and this is a photo of the hutch that Bobbi has been staying in. Tomorrow lunchtime we are off to Cornwall, then to meet up on Saturday morning.

PA270035-1.jpg

you will be able to see another rabbit to the left of the hutch, he is in a run/hutch/chicken coop and then behind him there is a bigger hutch and run for my 'couple' rabbits.

The dawg wanted to be in the photo too.

aw bless him, he's got such a cute face!!
i'm all excited i started setting up his residence for before his bonding today, i pilfered lots of stuff off of bun bun, she's not to impressed!

Just to say that Bobbi's overnight bag is packed, and we are ready to be picked up at midday for his next part of his adventure. Tonight he will be in his pet taxi and I am going to make up a run of c&c caging (hopefully you know what i mean but its strong mesh that you can click together) so that he can stretch his little legs and have his litter tray and food bowls, he will be indoors tonight.

Bobbi is on his way!!!!! see you Paris at Trago tomorrow!!! :wave::wave::wave:

hope you have a good journey down there and don't encounter any traffic jams!

Not long to go now Bobbi...:p

I've woken up all excited today!!!
I can't thank jenny enough for this!
I'll be setting up him little room all day today getting it nice and cosy for the little man to settle in!!

wooo going to leave to go pick bobbi in about 40 mins :D

Had some unexpected vistors as my sisters left her guinea pigs with me for two days so im sharing my house with 14 pets!!!

battery's are dead :( none of them will even keep the camera on for one min to take a photo.
BUT he's fine been bunny flopping in his litter tray all night and munching hay and pellets quite happily, he doesn't seem scared he's got a carrier to hide in if he wants but doesn't seem too fussed.
He's let me give him nose rubs and he flattens down like my bunny does in the little nose rub trance but im not sure if this is because he's scared? well he certainly doesn't hop away!

he loves attention! sits really quietly in your lap while you stroke his head. a real 'big' little softie!:p
so glad he's found a loving home where the other 2 rabbits don't hassle him...:? I just think that Charilie was a bit too stroppy and male dominant to allow Bobbi to be with him in a trio.....I do have to say though that Rascal and Charlie are totally in love :love: and are such characters.....still wish I could have had bobbi as well though! :love:
send lots of piccies......:wave::wave:

Back