• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When The Human Has Food...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how is Emperor N?! Still getting attacked by carpets etc?!

HRH is good! Like HRH Petra he can be a little grumpy whatsit, & does not much like being picked up, but he does keep me entertained. Not been attacked by a rug recently but has discovered going up and down the stairs (it took him about a year to recover from being attacked by the stairs). He's a sensitive soul really. I did see a partner for him but his (brand new) wallpaper nibbling ways deterred my parents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HRH is good! Like HRH Petra he can be a little grumpy whatsit, & does not much like being picked up, but he does keep me entertained. Not been attacked by a rug recently but has discovered going up and down the stairs (it took him about a year to recover from being attacked by the stairs). He's a sensitive soul really. I did see a partner for him but his (brand new) wallpaper nibbling ways deterred my parents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhh good. I'm glad that most things aren't upsetting him anymore. Were you thinking of redecorating the walls before the nibbling?! I apparently need a new blanket tonight Princess Petra has just decided this one needs a hole 🤣🤣🤣

Back