• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When The Human Has Food...

You see? Even going out behind her back didn't go unnoticed. She wants snacks, that is a definite Paddington Bear moment....."Paddington gave her a very hard stare". Licking jeans? i can't think of a clever response to that.

I know! I am an awful pet human. Tonight we're chilling trying to watch tv. I say we. This is my view...

350b1b07ed2c0ad46a32838b55f9aa63.jpg

Wasn't watching anyways... [emoji849]

Well, as a measure of her displeasure, she's going to ensure all you can see is her bunny-bum :lol:

Turn off the tv, get youtube on and both settle down to listen to The Velveteen Rabbit, the reading by John le Mesurier is stunning with haunting music

Sooner or later we all need our cuddles, but she looks a bit cross that you took a pic. Makes her look like she gave in rather than mummy feeling guilty for tormenting her.

ee98b253e6a5d57e5bf7989506933670.jpg

Petra has been sat like this for ages watching Braveheart!

I'm expecting her in a minute to yell "you will never take my freeeedommmmmm"

In tonight's episode of Petraness (i can't change the thread title but going to use it as a Petra diaries thread. It's much easier and more contained.

Anyways i was playing on snapchat and got this look...
dbc47498e7065207127906cb77cdd91a.jpg

I think she's basically saying Get. This. Human. Off. Me.

In tonight's episode of Petraness (i can't change the thread title but going to use it as a Petra diaries thread. It's much easier and more contained.

Anyways i was playing on snapchat and got this look...
dbc47498e7065207127906cb77cdd91a.jpg

I think she's basically saying Get. This. Human. Off. Me.

Emperor N says 'boomchicawawa' ☺[emoji177]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back