• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Needed Please

Hope the vet visit goes ok. Any nibbling signs?

He has been nibbling but nothing substantial, hubbys been with him all day trying to tempt him as I'm at work.

He has been gobbling syringe feed quite easily so I'm wondering if his mouth is sore even if his teeth looked ok, maybe he's oversensitive.

He has been nibbling but nothing substantial, hubbys been with him all day trying to tempt him as I'm at work.

He has been gobbling syringe feed quite easily so I'm wondering if his mouth is sore even if his teeth looked ok, maybe he's oversensitive.

It could well be, thank goodness he likes the syringe feeds, something is going in.

Sending loads of vibes for Casper. Good news that he has been taking syringe feeds, at least they should keep his system ticking over. Good luck at the vets xxx

Will he help himself to syringe food or does it have to be syringed, if that makes sense? Does sound dental....sending loads of vibes...

He wont eat syringe feed volunterily.

He's in for a GA today to get a better look at his teeth, possibly xrays and bloods.

So worried. :(

He's just waking up now - they found a few spurs and are almost certain there is no obstruction so hopefully he'll start nomming soon. Picking him up after work.

Some Bunnies are ultra sensitive in their mouth and they will stop eating if there is just a hint of a sharp tooth. So it may well be that it was his teeth.

I hope that he will recover quickly and be back to normal eating ASAP XX

Thank you. Its one of the reasons I requested a dental even though two vets thought they weren't too bad. Fingers crossed he'll pick up now.

Back