• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Roisin Please - U/D All Better :-)

Aaaw bless her. You are so lucky to have a vet who is also a friend. Hoping that C can work her magic for your precious bun xxxx

Roisin has finally passed some tiny poo and she is now eating hay. She remains on treatment, but things are starting to look a little more optimistic x

Thanks so much everyone. Roisin is continuing to improve. She is not back to normal yet, but hopefully she will be by this time tomorrow. My Vet is popping back soon. I am so lucky x

She has been burrowing, hence the state her coat is in

5cPIZX0.jpg

So glad to hear she has improved. There's no strain on the heart like a poorly animal friend. Roisin is lucky to have you as her carer. You are also fortunate that you can count on C to be there. I wish all vets were as conscientious.

May Roisin continue to go from strength to strength. Many hugs coming to you from me and Jenna would like to send a virtual snuggle. xxxxx

ETA: Posted just as this photo went up, love it! :D :love:

Burrowing?! Mine look like that when they've just LOOKED at the hayrack :lol: She's very tidy :D And good that she's burrowing :D

Aww I'm so glad she's improving!

I love it when they've had a good time burrowing in hay, my two always come out filthy [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back