• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bobby UD SHE IS BACK TO NORMAL :)

:love::):wave::D

My little girlie has really got her appetite back:love:, she is eating pellets hay and veg, and really wants to get out of her enclosure. I let her out for a little run, and she did an enourmous binky, and then nose butted me till I tickled her ears:D.. So looks like I am forgiven.

She has lost weight, scary how quick that can happen:shock:

It really has opened my eyes as to why its best to get a rescue bun, I thought I was prepared for her being that poorly:cry:, obviously not, she has recovered really quickly, and I just really feel for those people that have buns which take much longer to recover.. anyways thanks RU you have been my rock :love:

Yaaaayyy bless her that's great news - well done Bobby for being a brave little girl :) :love:

She'll forgive you even more when she meets her new husbun ;) :)

Yaaaayyy bless her that's great news - well done Bobby for being a brave little girl :) :love:

She'll forgive you even more when she meets her new husbun ;) :)
I know.... can't wait! seems worth it now, was just awful seeing her so subdued, but it was for the greater good:love: Polly sounds like she is well on her way to recovery as well;)

I know.... can't wait! seems worth it now, was just awful seeing her so subdued, but it was for the greater good:love: Polly sounds like she is well on her way to recovery as well;)

It is awful to see them so subdued & feeling so poorly - but honestly when you see her loved up with her new husbun (whoever the lucky boy might be) you'll melt :love: :D

Polly's doing fine bless her - got a feeling she's going to make me feel guilty for keeping her confined to a cage! :roll: :lol:

It is awful to see them so subdued & feeling so poorly - but honestly when you see her loved up with her new husbun (whoever the lucky boy might be) you'll melt :love: :D

Polly's doing fine bless her - got a feeling she's going to make me feel guilty for keeping her confined to a cage! :roll: :lol:
Yeah Bobby started to that last night, so gave her a little freedom for half hour, and then twenty mins this morning, i am not sure how long to keep her confined for to be honest, she seems full of beans, and not sore at all:)

Back