• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Billy Please? UD - No More Injecting!

One thing that I found out here that may be worth mentioning is that depocillin is very poisonous orally so if you do get any on the bun you need to rinse it off in case another bun grooms them or the bun itself gets it on its paws and then licks it off.

Hope your bun is doing better :wave:

One thing that I found out here that may be worth mentioning is that depocillin is very poisonous orally so if you do get any on the bun you need to rinse it off in case another bun grooms them or the bun itself gets it on its paws and then licks it off.

Hope your bun is doing better :wave:

Thank you. :wave: Billy is doing well. No more nasal discharge, so it looks like the Penicillin injects did the trick! :)

Luckily the rabbit vet had already warned me about how poisonous it is, as when I mentioned it to the non rabbit vet, who was showing me how to give the injections, he said he'd never heard that before! :shock:

I was very careful to clean up every last drop that I spilled. Didn't stop me worrying that I might have missed a bit though! Thank goodness he's a black bun!

Thank you. :wave: Billy is doing well. No more nasal discharge, so it looks like the Penicillin injects did the trick! :)

Luckily the rabbit vet had already warned me about how poisonous it is, as when I mentioned it to the non rabbit vet, who was showing me how to give the injections, he said he'd never heard that before! :shock:

I was very careful to clean up every last drop that I spilled. Didn't stop me worrying that I might have missed a bit though! Thank goodness he's a black bun!

Great news that he's doing so well :wave:

I found out through RU rather than my vet - at least one of yours mentioned it, though! Black is good. Try pale and cashmere :roll:

Back