• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Barney and Molly please U/D 4 May. Molly is back :)

Thanks :) I'm not really calmer though, I'm worried sick about what to do :( it isn't as easy as them just finding a new home, they need somewhere that is able and prepared to give them medication three times a day, and a special diet :( there aren't many places like that :( and I will be moving to my own place in 2 weeks, and really can't afford to keep everybun, but I have to as there is no other option at the moment :( moving 3/4 sets of buns to a new house will be a total and utter nightmare, I'm dreading it :(

:( sounds a stressful time.

do you think someone on here might take them? x

Is there a fosterer or a bunny boarding place near where your moving? House moves are stressful on their own without poorly buns. But if you could sort something for a couple of days even it would give you a breather & time to set things up - sorry im sure you've already tried this but I can't think of anything else. Hope you can feel calmer soon x

Back