• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VHD outbreak

berties recently had cylap jab........but earlier this year i was advised to not have his myxi as his pasturella was giing him so many problems.

hes going back for his myxi jab but my vet says an immune system compromised bun cannot always make enough of the antibodies to the vaccine to defend itself.

so please dont guilt trip......you did what was best....they may have had the jab only to die anyway.....:(

it is indeed a case of swings and roundabouts.

i am so so sorry...i will send as many vibes as i can.....but i know youre watching and waiting.......and my heart breaks for you all.

hugs xxxx

Oh my goodness NO! :cry::cry::cry: Thinking of everyone at Hopper Haven and all the bunnies and Louise and volunteers and sending a million vibes.

We only recently visited HH and all the bunnies, of course, are beautiful and so special and Louise does such an amazing job. This is so terribly cruel to happen. :cry:

I can't believe this news. I'm so sorry that this is affecting you and the buns. My thoughts are with you and the little ones xx

OMG I am so deeply sorry to hear this heartbreaking news, sending mega mega mega vibes for all the bunnies there, this is just so very very sad :cry:

No words i say could ever express what i want to say, i'm so so sorry and i will be praying for all the buns concerned, life can be incredibly cruel at times, i hope this wont be that time, huge hugs and nose rubs to all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a complete and all to real nightmare. Wishing everybun and everyone all the strength to get through.
Jenson had Lapinject last week, thank goodness, I was so keep to get him done as soon as I could excatly for this reason. I have friends who haven't had theirs done and I keep saying how important it is, this just hits it home.

I have been thinking of everyone and everyBun at HH all night.
I cannot imagine the distress Louise must be feeling :cry:
I just wish that there was something we could all do to help

Please, those of ANY Faith, send up as many Prayers as possible to your God.
I will continue to send strength giving vibes, it's all I can do

:cry:

Back