• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Frankie. post 28.

Thanks, that re-assures me no end.

I really hadn't realised how deep my love for this little fella was. My stomach has been in knots over the past few days due to the worry, and now I feel rather queasy. Perhaps if I was able to be sick, it might help.

Unusually for me, I've lost me appetite too.:shock::shock:

Ho hum, all being well we will both be feeling 100% very soon.

For his first few dentals the recovery at home was stressful and I would really worry, now I am so used to it, I know it can take up to a week for him to get back to normal. Last time was very quick. Mr B recovered within 24 hours. He hates meds too and lets it all dribble out. Clamps his mouth shut.

I know it is worrying, especially faced with so many meds. I was told only a few weeks ago by the vet nurse, if they hate meds so much, instead of giving one at a time, put it all in one big syringe and get it over and done with. That doesn't include abx, as he hasn't been on abx and all the other meds at the same time, but worth asking about. Hopefully Frankie will be easy going taking them.

So pleased Frankie is home. :love: Hope he continues to make a good recovery. Sending noserubs for Frankie, and a hug for you. xx

Frankie is still very quiet which is only to be expected, however he is being a perfect patient when it comes to him having his meds. I only wish that he could understand that very soon he will be re-united with his brand new hunbun as I feel that would help lift his spirits.

For now though, he is safe, sound and back home where he belongs, xx

Frankie is 120% now!!!!!

He became very depressed after the death of Estelle. :cry:

His new love, Delilah has brought him into a new realm of happiness and now he is fully restored.

Thank goodness, as this little bunny means the world to me.....and thank goodness for Delilah brining such joy into our lives.:love::love:

Last edited:
Frankie is 120% now!!!!!

He became very depressed after the death of Estelle. :cry:

His new love, Delilah has brought him into a new realm of happiness and now he is fully restored.

Thank goodness, as this little bunny means the world to me.....and thank goodness for Delilah brining such joy into our lives.:love::love:

So. Glad to hear this :thumb: Delilah sounds like a hoot :lol:

Back