• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D NO 43 poor casper :O

Went to vets ..

Ok i went to sam, she listened to his chest and said yes its the snuffles, his right side is worse then his left but the anti biotic he was given yesterday seems to be working sooo, she said you need to give him the anti biotic every 3 days for a week and a half by injecting it :shock: ahh! the anitbiotic is Engemycin.

Last edited:
How did I miss this update?:? I was looking for an update on wee Casper, bless him. Big Spenser sends vibes to your gorgeous little guy. :wave:

How did I miss this update?:? I was looking for an update on wee Casper, bless him. Big Spenser sends vibes to your gorgeous little guy. :wave:

:lol: think i sent it early in the morning :lol: yes he is not squeaking as much, a bit nervous about giving him the injections but he is a very good boy, hopefully this will be the end of his snuffles soon! im just so glad its not his teeth :)

Where do you inject? Is it the same place as they get vaccines? Goodness, hope I never have to do it, although I suppose a poorly bunny is more likely to co-operate.:( The phto you posted of Casper taking his medicine recently was very sweet.:love:

Where do you inject? Is it the same place as they get vaccines? Goodness, hope I never have to do it, although I suppose a poorly bunny is more likely to co-operate.:( The phto you posted of Casper taking his medicine recently was very sweet.:love:

yes neck just into the skin, i did work ex with my vets when i was at college for vet nursing so i guess i should be ok :shock: always different when its your animal though isnt it :lol: fortunatly you would not know he is poorly apart from a faint squeak every now and again, im keeping him warm outside as its way too hot in the house the change of temp will be bad for him, but plently of blankets and snuggle safes :lol:

Back