• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D NO 43 poor casper :O

Oh god what an ordeal you and Casper have been tgrough over night :shock: How is he now??
Loads of vibes for your beaitiful boy at the vets today xxxxxxx

Thank you, well he was very stress and kept looking for poppy so i made the dession to put him back outside where he is happiest, gave him some zantac and infacol as his belly is now gassy, he has eaten some pear and will take crunchies but everything else he has gone off of even kale!! which he loves and i give him very rarely now! i dont know if the savvy vet is even there today but he must see someone :( his nose is opening up big like he is struggling to breath but his chest is fine, so i dont know whats going on :cry: not long till i can call the vets now, i have got the day off work as i keep being sick, although i think its stress :roll:

Sorry you have had such a rough night! :( Will be looking out for an update later, but having computer problems so vibes in case I don't get on. :wave:

Just come back from the vets

:( i could not see my normal savvy vet, but the vet i saw was very nice, she said she cant see any major problems with the teeth, she gave him a injection anti biotic.. and gave me to dreaded about he is getting old.. hes very poorly, she said even if it is his teeth to operate in his state he would not have a good chance :cry: i know what she is trying to say, i am seeing my normal vet tomo at 4.15 to see how he is.. if he is no better im going to have to make a decision :cry: hes not happy hes in pain, i gave him his xmas prezzies just now and daddy is coming over later to say goodbye just incase tommorow is not good news :cry:

Oh dear I am sorry :cry: Did the vet give him any gut stimulant or pain relief?

My instinct is saying dont give up just yet ;)

Trillions of vibes xxxxxx

Oh dear I am sorry :cry: Did the vet give him any gut stimulant or pain relief?

My instinct is saying dont give up just yet ;)

Trillions of vibes xxxxxx

yes i have regular pain killers for him anyway and she gave him zantac im also giving him infacole i just went out and he is nomming pear! the first think he has eaten on his own, i need alot of vibes to get through this one! im keeping positive but at the same time getting ready if you know what i mean, i dont want to be cruel :cry: im giving him a gentle tummy massage every hour, iv got to keep him adn poppy separte as the vet wants to know if he is pooing :( they hate being seprate :cry:

Aww :( Is there anyway you can seperate them with a mesh divider or something so that theyre still right next to eachother and can see eachother?

Loads more vibes for Casper and you. Must be such a horrible time ((hugs))

Aww :( Is there anyway you can seperate them with a mesh divider or something so that theyre still right next to eachother and can see eachother?

Loads more vibes for Casper and you. Must be such a horrible time ((hugs))

i have 2 indoor cages but one is very small id hate them to get stressed:roll:

i have 2 indoor cages but one is very small id hate them to get stressed:roll:

I know what you mean. When my Mimi was poorly we had to seperate her from her husbun Timmy. They missed eachother like crazy so I used to let him in to spend some time with her under my supervision for half an hour a few times a day. He'd groom her non stop and she'd visibly brighten up with him there :love:

I know what you mean. When my Mimi was poorly we had to seperate her from her husbun Timmy. They missed eachother like crazy so I used to let him in to spend some time with her under my supervision for half an hour a few times a day. He'd groom her non stop and she'd visibly brighten up with him there :love:

aww :love: ill get poppy out to see him soon, im sure she would love to have a run inside :lol:

aww :love: ill get poppy out to see him soon, im sure she would love to have a run inside :lol:

Aww i bet they'll love their time together :love: I honestly dont think Mimi would have carried on fighting if it wasn't for Timmy, he was the star of the show in her recovery :D Once when we were medicating her he picked up the syringe and ran off with it under the bed, too sweet :love:

thank you all of you :) think your vibes are working, he has had his 1st few poops today, they are very runny but shaped hope they will get back to normal :( i just gave him some kale and he nommed a bit :) nice warm pellets on the menu this after noon, he has had about a bowlful of wet pellets today now,,, i know its not the best thing but at least he is eating :)

Casper is a fighter!!

after a awful night for me at a and e.. i have a broken nose and concussion, will (my o/h) stayed at home with casper, i got back at 11 last night and will said he still was not eating, we both gave him cuddles and told him how much we love him.. i made the discussion to put him back outside with poppy where he is most happiest as i thought he it may be his last night with her.. mum woke me up today and said casper is eating!! i ran downstairs and his eyes are bright he is running round the run and even ate a spring green infrount of me!! :love: i took him a treat and he grabbed it off me, he is a fighter, i am still taking him to my savvy vet this after noon just to check how funny he just bounced back, just goes to show rabbits heal better with there partners!:roll:

Wow! That's an amazing tribute to bunny love. Well done Poppy and Casper.:love: I'm sorry about your accident - hope you are not in too much pain.

Wow! That's an amazing tribute to bunny love. Well done Poppy and Casper.:love: I'm sorry about your accident - hope you are not in too much pain.

no im fine :lol: im just happy casper is better :D he is seeing sam at 4 just so she can see his improvement :)

Back