• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( U/D New pic

Have been thinking about you and told my bunnies all about Tilly being poorly last night :(

Hope you are ok

Fiona x

Thanks Guys .. Tills is still hanging on. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, She is quite bright this morning, and I'll talk to Zoey, but what the h3ll do I do now?!!! :cry: After Charlie, I always said if she got poorley and it was an ongoing illness that would end in ... well, end .. that I would let her go before she started feeling really poorley. Do I keep her going? Do I let her go?! Everyone says only you will know, only you can decide - but what happens now i cant decide?!! :cry: :cry: :cry: X

Huge hugs Becki. Tilly will let you know when she's had enough. Your bond with her is so strong that you'll know when (if ) the time's right. I knew with both Patch and Nougat that they'd had enough, I could tell by their eyes.
Thinking of you both. If Tilly is quite bright this morning, that's brilliant news.

Aww I dont really know what to say hun :cry: I guess people on here say you will know when she has had enough, but if your not sure maybe that time hasnt come yet :? :cry: Lots of hugs x

Glad to hear Till`s is a bit brighter this morning Becki.
To be honest, i know it`s hard but i think only you will know when/if it`s time.
You know Tilly best & believe me you`ll know in your heart if `that` time has come.

Sorry i can`t offer anymore help than that.
Thinking of you both & i`m so sorry you`re having to go through this. :cry: :cry:

Big Hugs,
Su.x

Jack's-Jane said:
Is Tilly eating this morning Becki?

Janex

Yup, Sorry forgot to mention .. So much to take in :roll: She is eating, then going for a lie down, then going back to it, but at least shes eating. Her poo's are looking healthier too :) She's just got out of her crate to follow Venny into the kitchen :D :D :D :D X

Thank You.

Just taken this, She dont look great, but compared to y/day shes doing brilliant :)

photopixx.jpg

Becki Xx

Becki, like everyone says you know what is right for your little one....and let your vet give you some advice too, I know when Hattie went Jason reassured me that I was doing what was best and kindest for her! :wink: xxxxxxxx

oh Becki, i have been through this and it is the hardest thing in the world! Tilly sounds good today. so make the most of your time. if she is eating that is a very good sign, shows she's not in pain. believe me you will know what to do!! i said the same thing and then something inside just tells you.
thinking of you
Lisa and the buns

I am so pleased that she is doing better. Poor baby girl she must be hating being poorly. I really hope she gets better soon. sounds like she is feeling better today?

Back