• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( U/D New pic

come on Tilly, your mummy needs you to start eating please.
Hugs to you Becki. Thinking of you and Tilly-May.

Becki if Tilly has stopped eating and if you believe she has had enough then just be with her. Keep her warm and give her cuddles. If she will take water then moisten her lips with some from time to time.
If she is breathing rapidly that might indicate pain so I think you would need to contact your Vet.
But it sounds like Tilly is going the way my Billie did. You know, the Bun who was in RO. He had lots of nasty things going on in his brain all his life. His last night was spent just snoozing by a radiator. I KNOW he was not in pain and I just kept him comfy and safe
Tilly will fight on if she can. But if she is now too tired she will just need you to be with her. I know how hard this is for you Becki, but I also know that you will cope because you love Tilly so much.
If you are in any doubt what-so-ever about if Tills is in any pain then do phone your Vet for advice. I wish I could do more but as usual I am too far away... :cry:

Janex

Back