• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( U/D New pic

Thank You All :cry: Jane, Thanks so Much, Your advice helped a lot. I know that Tilly-May isn't in pain, She'd let me know if she was. If she is still with us tomorrow, I'm going to phone Zoey (vet) and let her know, I think Tilly has had enough :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: X

beckiboo186 said:
Thank You All :cry: Jane, Thanks so Much, Your advice helped a lot. I know that Tilly-May isn't in pain, She'd let me know if she was. If she is still with us tomorrow, I'm going to phone Zoey (vet) and let her know, I think Tilly has had enough :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: X

You will do whatever is best for Tilly, of that I am certain. With Billie I am sure that he too was not in pain. He just gently drifted away. If that is what happens for Tilly then you can be assured it is the most peaceful way for a Bun to go. No fear, no pain just more and more sleepy.
I will be thinking of both you and Tills tonight and whatever the next few hours hold Tilly is safe as you are there for her.

Lots of hugs Becki

Janex

Thank You All Jane, Thanks so Much, Your advice helped a lot. I know that Tilly-May isn't in pain, She'd let me know if she was. If she is still with us tomorrow, I'm going to phone Zoey (vet) and let her know, I think Tilly has had enough X

:cry: :cry: :( :( You are a great bunny mummy Becki & I know whatever happens Tilly-May is very much loved and cared for...
karen x

Hi becki sorry i haven't replied before now but i really don't know what to say it is breaking my heart that your going through this. please give tilly my love and a big kiss from me and roger

I'm thinking of you :( :( :(

Only just seen this - i am thinking of you.

I know its hard but try to stay strong, you have my number if i can do anything - anytime.

Sue
((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
xx

Back