• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Mr Bennett has big spurs on his teeth. Having a dental.

Mr Bennett should be home any moment now. He was eating well at the vets, so hopefully he will be fine when he gets home. I am prepared for a massive sulk.

*watches this space in trepidation*

Vibes that Mr B is in good health.

Actually no. He was nervous in the carrier, the first time I have seen him look nervous. I gave him a cuddle and put him into the freshly scrubbed dog crate full of hay. Mr Bennett spent ages cleaning himself, went to the toilet, had a bit of hay and dill and is now under the bed on his carpet.

The vet said his teeth were really bad and he had a really sore tongue. They have been burred to the gum like Cutie-pies back teeth. His teeth were worse than Cutie-pies so I am going to have to keep a close eye on him, his last dental was 9 and a half months ago, where as Cutie-pies dental was 20 months apart. Not good as Mr Bennett is a young bunny.

Mr Bennett is most likely to be fairly quiet tonight poor boy.

Awww...lots of hugs to Mr Bennett....hope he is back to his usual naughtiness today.
:thumb:

Back