• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper and Fluffy neutered bucks - Surrey

FurryFriends

Warren Scout
Thumper and Fluffy came in tonight.

They came in because the owners had noticed an influx of foxes in the area who had started to attack the shed they were in. This resulted in the rabbits becoming scared whenever the owners went into the shed and so they put them into rescue.

They are brothers and are both neutered, but do not live together. However, they should both pair with a nice female, ideally older as these boys are elderly gents. They are 5 years old.

Please don't be put off by the ages. They are both healthy and have no known health problems.

Thumper is a charcoal colour and Fluffy is black (but not fluffy, just a normal short coat!) Both are easy to handle and very inquisitive of their surroundings. We have had no problems handling them at all, even with them being in a strange environment.

They are New Zealand White x Dwarf Lop so will need quite a bit of space to hop around. Thumper in particular would make a nice house rabbit as he has been litter trained. Fluffy could probably be trained along these lines.

If anyone can offer a special home for either of these boys then please contact me. You won't be disappointed. They are very lovely!

Emma (Furry Friends Animal Rescue) Surrey
Tel: 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371
Email: Adrs@aol.com

Ok. Here are the boys.

Very stunning and although it doesn't look like it, Fluffy is actually a shade darker than Thumper!

Thumper

Thumper2.jpg

Fluffy

Fluffy.jpg

Emma

That is Thumper looking very out of focus and similar to a Nethie!

Fluffy has been reserved, but Thumper is till looking for a home.

They have gone out in the grass runs today for a good run around today.

Emma

Thumper went off to his forever home yesterday.

Fluffy has been paired with Sammy, a neutered female - the one who had Syphilis, but that has now been treated. I had to because she wouldn't eat after her spay. It has worked a treat and now she is happily munching.

Originally he was going to a new home to be paired, so he is now looking for a home with Sammy.

Fluffy.jpg

Fluffy

Sammy.jpg

Sammy

Looking for a home together.

Emma

Fluffy and Sammy are still looking for a forever home.

People are very put off by the fact that he is an old boy, although you wouldn't know it by looking at him.

There must be some big bunny lovers out there, so if anyone can offer this soppy pair a home then please contact me.

Emma

These two are STILL looking for a home.

I hope that he isn't here to see his days out in rescue. He deserves a loving home (he hasn't had that pleasure just yet...he was more a pain in the end. :( )

Sammy is very easy to handle now and also deserves the love that she has never received before.

Emma

Back