• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the most emaciated bunny/ dental tomorrow/ bad news

The poor thing - :cry:

At least she is somewhere warm and dry now and she is loved. Sending her loads of get well vibes!

Well she certainly is a fighter, she has made it through her dental. Now we are waiting on the blood results, hopefully it will be today, if not tomorrow

Great news that she made it through the dental. What have they been able to do for her, tooth-wise? :wave:

Great news that she made it through the dental. What have they been able to do for her, tooth-wise? :wave:

The lower molars were going into her tongue so they have been burred right back. She will be on metacam for life for her roots.

Still waiting on blood results

The lower molars were going into her tongue so they have been burred right back. She will be on metacam for life for her roots.

Still waiting on blood results

Will you be able to stop the roots getting any worse, or are they pretty much as bad as they could be? :(

I hope the results are not too alarming, but whatever she is having five star treatment in the meantime. :thumb:

Will you be able to stop the roots getting any worse, or are they pretty much as bad as they could be? :(

I hope the results are not too alarming, but whatever she is having five star treatment in the meantime. :thumb:

Thank you Susan. Hopefully it might help slow down any more deterioration but as they are so bad infection/abscess is a big concern

aww bless her wee furry paws.... I hope she continues to recover well...

What a little fighter she is...

love and lots of nose rubs..

Fee x

She doesn't deserve this - poor little girl.
Hope, at least, that you can keep her comfortable and perhaps things will improve a bit.

Back