• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the most emaciated bunny/ dental tomorrow/ bad news

Hermione is having her dental etc tomorrow. Must admit I am very nervous. She is still having two bowls of critical care daily along with her normal mushed up tea and still attacks each meal like she hasn't eaten for a month. I haven't weighed her since her vet appointment so will hopefully get some good news at her nurse check when she is admitted. I have noticed in recent days that her eyes have started to regain a little sparkle, so fingers very firmly crossed for tomorrow x

Bad news already despite all our hard work hermione has gained no weight at all. I didn't think she had which is why I hadn't weighed her as there was nothing I could do about it until today except panic.
There is obviously more going on than just her teeth. The chances of her getting through today are not great x

Bad news already despite all our hard work hermione has gained no weight at all. I didn't think she had which is why I hadn't weighed her as there was nothing I could do about it until today except panic.
There is obviously more going on than just her teeth. The chances of her getting through today are not great x

Oh no, not good news at all :(

Sending loads of good wishes to Hermione xxx

Back