• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tapla & her unnamed boyfriend are home!

He is gorgeous and looks so friendly! I once had a REW who was very cuddly, I still miss bunny snuggles from her...she so fluffy. Love the name.

Thanks everyone :love: He is gorgeous and so funny, I can't stop thinking about him!

I hope him and Tapla get on :love:

A week today! I'm so excited! I'm trying not to fall too in love with Lumi, because I know there's a chance they might not get on (especially since both have quite strong personalities!).

This boy is my back-up... he is so sweet and so full of love :love: He started licking my brothers fingers as soon as he opened the hutch and the same when I started stroking him too! He seems quite shy and timid, so he could be Tapla's dutiful husband :love:

I've only met him once as he was only brought into the rescue recently. His markings are so beautiful :love:

bPzSq5s.jpg

Last edited:
A week today! I'm so excited! I'm trying not to fall too in love with Lumi, because I know there's a chance they might not get on (especially since both have quite strong personalities!).

This boy is my back-up... he is so sweet and so full of love :love: He started licking my brothers fingers as soon as he opened the hutch and the same when I started stroking him too! He seems quite shy and timid, so he could be Tapla's dutiful husband :love:

I've only met him once as he was only brought into the rescue recently. His markings are so beautiful :love:

bPzSq5s.jpg

Ahh he's very lovely. He seems to be sitting next to a string of fried eggs? :D

So I dropped Tapla off today and she has met Lumi! They are side by side but with 2 layers of mesh in between. Tapla had a good stomp but generally there's been just a lot of sniffing or ignoring each other which is great :love:

Lumi seems to love Tapla and Tapla could give or take him right now :lol:

I left them at about 2pm and have been cleaning their accommodation since. Haven't had an update yet (although wouldn't have expected one yet). Alice at Windwhistle is not sure when she's going to start bonding them yet but it obviously will be based on how they are doing together.

This is how it started :lol::

feWHb61.jpg

owc4VD7.jpg

0fo9zEW.jpg

We left for a bit and then came back, and they were sitting side by side eating hay.

I left them like this:

394BmN5.jpg

And one of 'my' little man :love:

MQIcHSf.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Received a couple of pics from Alice earlier:

ZHaCJlF.jpg

gK8Eolr.jpg

KPAafWZ.jpg

Tapla's body language makes me laugh! Lumi is obviously happy but Tapla looks like she's not quite sure what to make of him :lol:

They're gorgeous and seem to be OK together. Although as you say at the moment Lumi looks a lot more sure about the situation than Tapla. I think the pics on the whole look positive though :)

Ooh just had an update from Alice too - they have been together for 8 hours :love: She says they seemed quite content next to each other so she decided to bond on the floor to give them space. They've both been very good, no fur pulling or anything :love: Ahhh my bunnies :love:

Ooh just had an update from Alice too - they have been together for 8 hours :love: She says they seemed quite content next to each other so she decided to bond on the floor to give them space. They've both been very good, no fur pulling or anything :love: Ahhh my bunnies :love:

Ooooh heart-meltingly good news :love:

Back