• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoiled cookie

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
I'm so confused about this, I'm not sure how to proceed. Cookie had run out of willow branches for 3 days and was constantly waiting, so he was a little offended by me, the order was late. 😬 Anyway orders finally arrived yesterday, Cookie was very happy, suddenly all his disagreements with me ended, he was dancing excessively all day and hugging me all the time. But I also bought him a new toy box, filled with hay and chew toys.
Everything starts from now on. Cookie got both his branches and his new toy box. But he got too spoiled, I haven't seen his this spoil in years. He only wants to eat what he wants, he's a picky eater and acts like a snob, bosses me around. This morning he wasn't even interested in the willow branches, and his behavior was unusual and unruly. How do you think I should act? I don't want to remove his toy box because he loves it, but I think it affects our whole routine. What do you think I should do, should I just let it flow, should I remove the toy box, or do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you all in advance.

Hello to everyone,
I'm so confused about this, I'm not sure how to proceed. Cookie had run out of willow branches for 3 days and was constantly waiting, so he was a little offended by me, the order was late. 😬 Anyway orders finally arrived yesterday, Cookie was very happy, suddenly all his disagreements with me ended, he was dancing excessively all day and hugging me all the time. But I also bought him a new toy box, filled with hay and chew toys.
Everything starts from now on. Cookie got both his branches and his new toy box. But he got too spoiled, I haven't seen his this spoil in years. He only wants to eat what he wants, he's a picky eater and acts like a snob, bosses me around. This morning he wasn't even interested in the willow branches, and his behavior was unusual and unruly. How do you think I should act? I don't want to remove his toy box because he loves it, but I think it affects our whole routine. What do you think I should do, should I just let it flow, should I remove the toy box, or do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you all in advance.
Mmmm, tbh I think going with the flow is the best approach with bunnies

good for Cookie, he's got you wrapped round his paw. He knows what he wants & how to get it, that makes for a smart Cookie ❀️

I agree with j&b and would just go with the flow. Things will probably settle within a few days, I'm guessing. Besides, if this is how he reacts to being spoiled, I don't want to know how he'd react to having his beloved toy box taken away. 😁 If he keeps being picky with his food and behaving unusually, though, make sure there's nothing health-related going on, of course.

Reactions: KCG
Mmmm, tbh I think going with the flow is the best approach with bunnies

good for Cookie, he's got you wrapped round his paw. He knows what he wants & how to get it, that makes for a smart Cookie ❀️
I agree with j&b and would just go with the flow. Things will probably settle within a few days, I'm guessing. Besides, if this is how he reacts to being spoiled, I don't want to know how he'd react to having his beloved toy box taken away. 😁 If he keeps being picky with his food and behaving unusually, though, make sure there's nothing health-related going on, of course.
Thank you very much for your opinions. He is getting calmer and normal, his behavior on the first day shocked me, it was the first time I saw him like this, fortunately he returns to normal over time. Thank You so much πŸ˜…πŸ©·πŸ©·

I'm glad he's returning to normal Cookie. πŸ₯° Maybe don't spoil him too much in the future. 😁
I am glad Cookie is returning to normal. He knows he is too cute to have you angry with him.
Thank you both very much🩷🩷
I actually had to remove the toy box yesterday. Because he started chewing at it and it was dangerous. And I felt terrible doing it, I even started crying I know it's so ridiculous 😬. But to this day I feel bad for taking away from him the thing he loved the most. Then he would go and look for the box from time to time, which made me sadder. But now it's okay but I had to do it but I still felt bad, I'm stupidly sensitive sometimes πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

What is the box made of ? Maybe he could have a bit of supervised play with it ? Cookie sounds such a character, I love hearing about him 😍

What is the box made of ? Maybe he could have a bit of supervised play with it ? Cookie sounds such a character, I love hearing about him 😍
Haha thank You so much πŸ˜… What you said about Cookie's character is so sweet. 🩷🩷 But I don't know how I would describe his character in general, at first I would say kind and overly curious. Yesterday, I secretly ate one strawberry in the kitchen and finished it. Then I came to the living room, Cookie was lying in the far corner of the room. He woke up after like 40 seconds and started looking at me while I was sitting on the sofa. Then he came to me and started smelling my hands and face. He could smell strawberries but he wasn't convinced, he even tried to smell my mouth. Then he was still not convinced, he sat on the sofa and was looking around, searching for that strawberry smell for minutes omg. I can't even eat fruit at home πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was made of cardboard, so we had to give up the box. That's why I had to throw it away.

Haha thank You so much πŸ˜… What you said about Cookie's character is so sweet. 🩷🩷 But I don't know how I would describe his character in general, at first I would say kind and overly curious. Yesterday, I secretly ate one strawberry in the kitchen and finished it. Then I came to the living room, Cookie was lying in the far corner of the room. He woke up after like 40 seconds and started looking at me while I was sitting on the sofa. Then he came to me and started smelling my hands and face. He could smell strawberries but he wasn't convinced, he even tried to smell my mouth. Then he was still not convinced, he sat on the sofa and was looking around, searching for that strawberry smell for minutes omg. I can't even eat fruit at home πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was made of cardboard, so we had to give up the box. That's why I had to throw it away.
ha ha, we have the same thing going on here only Eddy is Cookie & Boo is you 🀣

• Haha
Don't use any strawberry scented bath products or Cookie may think you are a strawberry!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cookie is handsome, smart, and entertaining! I understand why you are so sensitive to him.

• Haha
Don't use any strawberry scented bath products or Cookie may think you are a strawberry!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cookie is handsome, smart, and entertaining! I understand why you are so sensitive to him.
Hahaha he can eat me too, You are so right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And thank you so much 🩷🩷

Back