• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Started Bonding!! U/D Photos added. Day 5. U/D Extended it.

It's always helpful when that happens!

Dylan has (I think) tried to hump Wispa. But it was more of standing on him, then humping, I was just worried that Dylan could break Wispa's back, as he is that much bigger.

Oh my, Dylan has just been up to Wispa and put his head down in front of Wispa's face. Probably wanting to be groomed?

Isis said:
Dylan has (I think) tried to hump Wispa. But it was more of standing on him, then humping, I was just worried that Dylan could break Wispa's back, as he is that much bigger.

Likely, because he is much smaller, he will run out between the legs easier. If you're worried though, then stop anything that looks enthusiastic.

Oh my, Dylan has just been up to Wispa and put his head down in front of Wispa's face. Probably wanting to be groomed?

Yup. Sounds like he wants to be boss.

Likely, because he is much smaller, he will run out between the legs easier. If you're worried though, then stop anything that looks enthusiastic.

Yup. Sounds like he wants to be boss.

I really did think it would be the other way round. Because Wispa can be grumpy at times. But come to think about it, Wispa did "groom" me quite a bit, before he went to live outside.

I do try and separate them, if it looks as though Wispa is getting squished by Dylan.

I am really glad it is going well, I didn't think I could hold it out this long. And I thought they would just fight the whole time.

Wispa isn't really doing much, and is just sitting there. He's sitting next to one of the water bottles, and Dylan has had a drink out of it, and Wispa has just sat there.

all normal it will probably be temperamental for today and tomorrow

Just so new to all this, even though I've asked so many questions and read up on so much stuff. But it is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I've not really left the same spot all day, and I will make a bed for myself on the floor tonight. I could sleep in my bed, but I'd feel better sleeping next to them.

Wispa hasn't moved much, but he has been eating some hay. Suppose that is a good sign. They haven't fought since about 5ish.

Nothing really to report this morning. They made a bit of noise last night, and kept me awake, so I haven't been up for long. Wispa is still in the same corner, put he seems a little more relaxed though. Just gave them breakfast, and Dylan was scoffing them all up, that I put in front of Wispa. But they have both eaten, and was eating side by side.

Added more photos on facebook, if you want to have a look.

Back