• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Started Bonding!! U/D Photos added. Day 5. U/D Extended it.

Think maybe if I take them down to the shed on Sunday, leave them in the dog crate over night, Monday morning if all is okay, put them in the hutch (more space for them) and then Tuesday, if everything is okay, I will let them out, as I have Wednesday and Thursday off. And when I think they are ready I will let them in the run as well. They seem happy enough at the moment, and I think they will be okay, but won't know until I try.

Edit: I think this is the first thread I've made with a 100 posts in it :bunny:

Think maybe if I take them down to the shed on Sunday, leave them in the dog crate over night, Monday morning if all is okay, put them in the hutch (more space for them) and then Tuesday, if everything is okay, I will let them out, as I have Wednesday and Thursday off. And when I think they are ready I will let them in the run as well. They seem happy enough at the moment, and I think they will be okay, but won't know until I try.

Edit: I think this is the first thread I've made with a 100 posts in it :bunny:

LOL

yep sounds like a plan ^_^

Both are fine this morning, had a little chasing, but other then that all is fine :)
They're having breakfast at the moment :love:

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, had a busy day yesterday.
They have been in the hutch in the shed since yesterday morning. I am going to let them in the shed this morning, see how they get on. But they have been fine in the hutch together. Apart from Dylan wee'ing in the wrong place and not in the litter tray :roll:

Really glad its going so well for you :love:

Saw the piccies on Facebook :) (now i realise who you are :lol:)

Really glad its going so well for you :love:

Saw the piccies on Facebook :) (now i realise who you are :lol:)

Hehe :lol:

Let them both in the shed, sat with them for about 30 minutes. Little chasing going on, but Wispa is too fast for Dylan :love:
Both having their breakfast together :)
Taken some more pics, will upload them soon.

Back