• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Vibes Please U/D She's Gone! :'(

I am so sorry to hear this, it was the last thing I expected to read. Big hugs to you - you did all you could for her.

Binky free Tufty.

Me too Joanne, I really thought she'd be ok and that I'd have her home :cry:

It's so empty and quiet without her here :cry:

I know how hard it is when something like this happens and especially when it is so sudden and unexpected. She will have known that you were helping her by taking her to the vets. All kinds of emotions happen to us when we lose a much loved pet and at the moment i know you are probably distraught :cry::cry:

Tufty will always be with you and i bet you have tonnes of lovely memories with her :love::love: I still cry now when i think of Smokey (i lost him 9 years ago), but then i remind myself of the lovely times we had together and i feel a certain "peace" inside (hope i am making sense here).

Sending love and hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how hard it is when something like this happens and especially when it is so sudden and unexpected. She will have known that you were helping her by taking her to the vets. All kinds of emotions happen to us when we lose a much loved pet and at the moment i know you are probably distraught :cry::cry:

Tufty will always be with you and i bet you have tonnes of lovely memories with her :love::love: I still cry now when i think of Smokey (i lost him 9 years ago), but then i remind myself of the lovely times we had together and i feel a certain "peace" inside (hope i am making sense here).

Sending love and hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, that does make sense. I just feel like I should have known that she was hurting last night. I mean, if her head was hurting so badly that she wouldn't eat then why didn't I realise? I could have stopped her pain and all I did was try and make her better but I was doing the wrong things and that probably just made her feel a whole lot worse :cry: I know we had good times but I don't know, it's so hard :cry: Losing a pet is never easy and I feel like I've just been able to accept losing Coco and then I lose someone who helped me through it :cry:

Thanks hon, it means a lot :) xxx

Yeah, that does make sense. I just feel like I should have known that she was hurting last night. I mean, if her head was hurting so badly that she wouldn't eat then why didn't I realise? I could have stopped her pain and all I did was try and make her better but I was doing the wrong things and that probably just made her feel a whole lot worse :cry: I know we had good times but I don't know, it's so hard :cry: Losing a pet is never easy and I feel like I've just been able to accept losing Coco and then I lose someone who helped me through it :cry:

I understand, and it is natural that you feel like that. I'm sure you did the very best you could for her, don't beat yourself up about anything lovey. :)

xxxxxxx

Thanks hon, it means a lot :) xxx

You're welcome xxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear your news. It is so painful when they go unexpectedly like that. Hope when you are feeling a bit better you can take pleasure from all the nice memories you have of her.

Back