• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Vibes Please U/D She's Gone! :'(

Oh Fran.......I just came on to see how Tufty was doing, and I was SO sad and upset to hear that she is gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: HUGE condolences sent to you.....and lots of hugs. ::HUGS:: xxx

Binky free at the Bridge, beautiful Tufty. :cry: xxxxx

It was something to do with a blood vessel in her brain, I don't totally understand it to be honest. He said that it would have happened very soon, probably later today or tomorrow and said that she wasn't eating because her head was probably hurting. He was about to admit her because she wasn't eating when it happened, she didn't feel any pain and was with her all the time, wish I could have been there with her too :cry: Just wish our last night together hadn't been spent with me syringing infacol and forcing her to eat :cry: She didn't deserve this, life's just not fair, she completely helped me when I lost Coco and I couldn't help her when she needed me :cry: Thank you all so much, it means so much xxx

:shock::shock:...........Awwwwww :cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is terrible news, when i posted this morning i really thought she would be o.k. So sorry :cry::cry: xxxx

(((BIG HUG))) x

Back