• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Casper: "Wash me?"
Sophie: oblivious
OvdjXi2h.jpg

Sophie helping while I'm trying to clean:
PE9S1Uuh.jpg

A loaf of Casper:
HdjmVa1h.jpg

Sophie has discovered her new table:
hP9YwFkh.jpg

Hiding their noses:
TP3Qxp9h.jpg

u22y5hAh.jpg

Casper: "More food?"
ZIKK6inh.jpg

Wh0nv4bh.jpg

Sophie having her after-breakfast drink:
j2BhY1yh.jpg

Awww, gorgeous photos as always :love: I see Sophie gets pointy faced when she is having a drink - J&B do that

Thank you, Omi. =)

Awww, gorgeous photos as always :love: I see Sophie gets pointy faced when she is having a drink - J&B do that
Aw, thanks! =) Yeah, Sophie gets a pointy face! Casper does, too. I figured that's just what their faces do when they drink, but Mouse's doesn't?

My lot would destroy those felt activity mats in seconds :lol::lol:
I'm glad Sophie and Casper don't. :lol: When they've gotten all the food out, they like to nap on the bigger one if I forget to put it away, but that's all they do with it, though they have chewed a few holes in it while trying to get to the food.

Beautiful photos, they are both very photogenic :D I love the drinking one, whenever I've tried Treacle with a bowl she just tips it up, she's quite happy to drink from the bottle though :)

Aw, thank you, Craig and bunny momma. =)

Beautiful photos, they are both very photogenic :D I love the drinking one, whenever I've tried Treacle with a bowl she just tips it up, she's quite happy to drink from the bottle though :)
Aw, thank you! I think a lot of bowls sold for bunnies are too light and tip over easily. A heavier bowl might help, like one for dogs. I'm glad she's happy with her bottle, though. =)

Awwwww I'm dying of cuteness overload!!!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] they are so adorable!!!
They need to come teach how to use a snufflemat please, he is completely oblivious to it and totally ignores it... even when I put his fav treats in it [emoji1787][emoji2356]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thank you, C&D. =)

Awwwww I'm dying of cuteness overload!!!!! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] they are so adorable!!!
They need to come teach how to use a snufflemat please, he is completely oblivious to it and totally ignores it... even when I put his fav treats in it [emoji1787][emoji2356]

Hehe, I agree that they're very adorable! Sophie and Casper would be so confused if I told them Zeus ignores his snufflemat even when it has his favourite treats! Maybe Athena will get it, though, and she can show Zeus! That's how it works here with most food toys; Sophie figures out how they work immediately, and then Casper learns from her.

Thank you, C&D. =)

Hehe, I agree that they're very adorable! Sophie and Casper would be so confused if I told them Zeus ignores his snufflemat even when it has his favourite treats! Maybe Athena will get it, though, and she can show Zeus! That's how it works here with most food toys; Sophie figures out how they work immediately, and then Casper learns from her.
hehehe can just imagine their confusion and probably indignation hearing Zeus ignores it [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ooooo I hope so!!! Maybe she can teach him how to play with toys as well [emoji1787]

Back