• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So how many bunnys have you got?

I only have two but I am working on getting a pair of giants for the house. At the rescue centre I went to Saturday two came in when we were there and I fell in love. The 'owner' also had two running around and I was smitten. At heart I may be a giant lover...Hubby soooo won't let me though - in time, in time! We women have our ways :lol:

Hi
I have six, two mixed male/female pairs and two single buns male and female hopefully to be bonded into one group soon!!!:wave:

I have 9 - a group of 6, a pair of giants and one single house rabbit (Dennis, who refused to bond with the group:roll::lol::love:)

We're blessed with 17 of our own and the loveliest foster boys ever - Cosmo and Fiver (still looking for a home!). I am planning on bonding two of our singles tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Then well have 8 bonded pairs and 1 single spinster bun who refuses to take a husbun!

I just have Blue. Hes a 1 year old frenchie x dwarf lop boy. Trying to convince OH that he needs a wifey bun. :lol:

We have a bonded foursome of house bunnies - 2 boys and 2 girls - Ant, Beemer, Hoops and Trix. :D
Plus we have a bonded pair who live outside - Sienna and Dudley :)

And I generally have a pair of Fat Fluffs foster bunnies too!

i just have one. :) My ickle girly pebble xx
Shes getting spayed hopefully at the end of the month. then hopefully she can have a husbun xx

We've got 10 here at the moment.....complete chaos but wouldn't have it any other way :roll: :lol:

Back