• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So how many bunnys have you got?

Just dear little Termite Frank for now, but I'm hoping to get him a wife once he's been neutered.

Frank006.jpg

Oh!! He looks IDENTICAL to my last bunny Dandelion.. He's passed now unfortunately :(

He even has the same brown bits on him :)

I always keep four as two separate bonded pairs. I have had to replace the odd one over the years with new match ups. Currently got Rucksby & Phoebe (aged 1yr and 8mths), and Poppy & Chino (aged 7 1/2 years and 5 yrs). Wonderful pets. This forum is superb. Its great to talk about rabbits.

I've got 2 males. They're mini lops (holland lops?). Raven is all black but he has grey underneath and sometimes a redish/rusty tint to his fur. Izzy is all white except for a few grey smudges.

I've got 5

Sisters who are lops, Milly and Tilly
A mum and son she is a lop not sure what she was mated with though could be wild rabbit cross. Lilly and Max They live outside
and my Cookie who currently lives inside because she is getting over having her leg removed. I am hoping to get her a husbun. :love:

15 - a bonded 9, & 3 pairs.

I have 3 single fosters too. They are tiny. The biggest boy is getting neutered soon, but I'm a bit uncomfortable doing the other 2 cos of sizes:cry:

I have four buns - two boys and two girls. They were pairs - two boys and the two girls but have now bonded them altogether. I would absolutely love more but I can't really due to costs and time. If i had anymore i couldn't give my four the quality time they deserve x

Ive got 10 rabbits....4 pairs and two who are single,one too young to be neutered and one too old to be neutered,the youngster will hopefully bond into a 3.

I have 14 of my own and two fosters.

I have two pairs (until Saturday they were a quad, but have no divorced), one trio and a fair amount of singles. My singles are all dominant and very unco-operative. I intend to get some of my singles into pairs, but I'm not entirely sure how!

I have eleven

3 x pairs
1 x group of four
and 1 single who was bullied out of the group of 4.

Deciding what to do for the best regarding him, so possibly in the near future i could have twelve lol..

xx

1 group of 3...although considering making it a 4
1 group of 5 fosters

= 8!!!!!!! I never thought I'd have 8 bunnies, although technically is is just 2 groups. I don't think I'd want more than that though as it is quite hard when you're working to give them enough snuggle time.

1 group of 3...although considering making it a 4
1 group of 5 fosters

= 8!!!!!!! I never thought I'd have 8 bunnies, although technically is is just 2 groups. I don't think I'd want more than that though as it is quite hard when you're working to give them enough snuggle time.

And when they're complete fluffmeisters who need grooming every other day!! ;)

I've got 17 of my own - 2house buns and my group of 15 Fat Fluffs

well i have dora and arthur who are a bonded pair...snwoy who is still missing (she escaped over a month ago) and stitch the foster bun who live with me... and i still count chelsea as mine even tho she lives with sooty at my mums as she was mine when i lived there...we share her!!!! lol bless themi wish i could have alarge bonded gorup...how fab would that be?!

Back