• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sno Flo

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Sno decided that she wanted to have the kitchen door open all day and I've spent the whole day with her in the kitchen today. As soon as I decided to pop up to the garage to get some stuff for tea from the freezer, out she comes. So I had to grab the little pretend go pro and start filming.
First video of sno flo and there's more to follow once they are loaded.
CRaig

Lovely video Craig. She’s going to have such a lovely home with you. P.s why is it always snowing where you live! :lol:

Oh what a sweetheart! How fun to see her exploring.

BTW video 2 is set to private, and video 4 is the same as 3 ;)

Ah, thank you for sharing! She certainly had a lot to investigate.

The snow was Sonic's favourite weather, so it's lovely to see other buns enjoying it. I spotted some bunny prints out in the snow the other day, and it made me miss him so much!

Look at her go ! I remember you posting videos of Leo when he first explored your garden, how time flies !

Sno Flo is certainly enjoying her new home. She is looking very healthy,and fast. Did she go inside on her own?
:love:

Sno Flo is certainly enjoying her new home. She is looking very healthy,and fast. Did she go inside on her own?
:love:

She did. She's formed her own memory map of the garden so she knows where everything is and she works out how far away she is from the safety of the kitchen. She knows how long it takes her to get from A - the kitchen.

Thank you for posting the videos, she looks a very happy and confident rabbit exploring and zooming around your garden

Back