• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

I had a beautiful dream last night Sky. I dreamt that someone else remember your anniversary, that someone else spoke about you. It's always always me- no one else cares and no one else remembers unless I tell them- which isn't really remembering.

But you'll always be my world, and I'll be yours, even though we will never be considered by anyone else.

I'm trying, so very hard, to do your video for Thursday. It's so very very hard- watching these videos reminds me of all I've lost and how entirely cataclysmic that loss actually is for me.

Love you.

I had a beautiful dream last night Sky. I dreamt that someone else remember your anniversary, that someone else spoke about you. It's always always me- no one else cares and no one else remembers unless I tell them- which isn't really remembering.

But you'll always be my world, and I'll be yours, even though we will never be considered by anyone else.

I'm trying, so very hard, to do your video for Thursday. It's so very very hard- watching these videos reminds me of all I've lost and how entirely cataclysmic that loss actually is for me.

Love you.

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

xx

Love you.

:love: :love: :love:

Tomorrow will be a year. I've got my act together and done his tribute video. It was the hardest one yet- it reminded me of all I've lost. Of how empty life is now.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39F-qeikau0

It's long (8mins 40), but if you want to watch, but can't watch the whole thing, the last min and a half pretty much sums us both up.

What a beautiful video and some lovely memories, thinking of u as u remember him, sending lots of hugs xxx

This is beautiful video - so sad but made me laugh at times too. I love the lasagne foot.

This is a perfect tribute to a very special rabbit and friend both in words and pictures.

(((hugs)))

A wonderful tribute to such a special friend :love:

I cant believe that tomorrow it will be a year since he had to move on. You have lost him in his physical form, but his 'energy' or 'spirit' or whatever word you chose to use to describe the part of him that will never leave. The part you carry in your memories and in your heart.

Sometimes I know it can seem that that is not enough, that having the physical being back is all that can help. But for me, so far, at those times it has been possible to draw strength from the 'spiritual' presence, to feel and to know that our soul mate is still close by

((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx

Thanks guys for watching and commenting.

I barely feel him anymore Jane. Not like how I used to. I don't know if that's because I've shut down or because he's gone but to all intents and purposes I am now entirely alone.

Thanks guys for watching and commenting.

I barely feel him anymore Jane. Not like how I used to. I don't know if that's because I've shut down or because he's gone but to all intents and purposes I am now entirely alone.

I understand that if you cant 'feel' it is almost impossible to 'believe'. But I'll post this anyway.......................

More ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

I don't want to do today. I've been up for 15 mins and I can't do this for a whole other x amount if hours until I can drug myself into oblivion and sleep.

I don't want to do today. I've been up for 15 mins and I can't do this for a whole other x amount if hours until I can drug myself into oblivion and sleep.

Whilst Anniversaries are significant in that they mark a specific time since 'the day' they do not mean we have lost our soulmates even more. The loss will remain profound, the void impossible to fill regardless of the day of the year. What I am trying to say is today is only different to the days already gone since Sky moved on in that it marks the passing of year. On some of those days I am sure you felt as though it was impossible to get through the next minute. But somehow you did and personally I believe that what Sky gave you during his lifetime has to remain in some form to enable you to have done so. You may not be able to feel his presence right now and I truly understand that, but I also know for certain that our soulmates wont move away completely just because we cant feel their presence at any given time. They never let us down when they were here in their physical form, they would never let us down now that they can only remain in their alternative form.

I am sorry if all of the above makes no sense at all. As usual I am rubbish at expressing exactly what I mean xx

Beautiful video and it's clear on there what a wonderful relationship you and Sky had.

I think Jane has been brilliant in her posts explaining everything. I can't do that but agree with all Jane said.

Sending you lots of hugs and support if you need it.xx

I feel the same way about Nibbles. I didn't realise how much I loved him until he was gone. I was in tears reading this. Nibbles and Sky will both wait for us at the bridge, I know they will. *hugs while sobbing*

I can't explain how much this hurts right now and How I need you so badly. I've had enough right now.

Sam Smith Pretty much sums it up.

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seems so dark
The moon, the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side?
Next to you
You

That's so beautiful. Your tribute video is also very beautiful and moving :love:
I have had a bun like that. He comes to me in dreams, when I can feel his soft and silky fur again ...

Sky was indeed beautiful inside and out x

Back