• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

I just wanted to add some ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
Even though I have no words of wisdom to offer, I do want you to know that I am thinking of you. Jane is right. Sometimes time has no real tangible effect on feelings of loss. In fact I think a lot of time it does little to assuage the ache. But please don't think anyone has forgotten Sky, or you. Hold onto that presence of Sky that you feel within yourself. Hold onto all of us here at RU. xxxx

Oh Sky-O, I can't believe I've only just seen this :cry:

I'm so very sorry that you lost your sweet Sky. Binky free little lad, watch over mummy :cry::cry: xxx

Sky-O I hope that today especially you are able to feel a connection with your Angel Sky, even if you feel totally disconnected from everyone else. You are very much in my thoughts xx

Thank you so very much Jane. You were the only person (other than me) who remembered. The only one. Even my family didn't. That means so much. So very, very much. Thank you. x

This is the photo I will always remember Sky by

The look on his face is priceless !!

His spirit is far too powerful to have gone anywhere. It may no longer be contained in his body but it will remain with you forever.

This is the photo I will always remember Sky by

The look on his face is priceless !!

His spirit is far too powerful to have gone anywhere. It may no longer be contained in his body but it will remain with you forever.

:love:

I really do feel he is here with me. I really, really do. It's so weird. I'm just missing that comfort that he gave. The care and friendship that he gave. The compassion. The touch. I guess all the stuff I allowed him to give, and that he wanted to give, but that I'll never get anywhere else. My world is just so lonely.

However, we did celebrate yesterday. We had a banana party. It was really nice and peaceful (amid the banana frenzy), funnily enough.

Thank you Jane.

:love:

I really do feel he is here with me. I really, really do. It's so weird. I'm just missing that comfort that he gave. The care and friendship that he gave. The compassion. The touch. I guess all the stuff I allowed him to give, and that he wanted to give, but that I'll never get anywhere else. My world is just so lonely.

However, we did celebrate yesterday. We had a banana party. It was really nice and peaceful (amid the banana frenzy), funnily enough.

Thank you Jane.

Aw lovely lady beautiful , and photo made me snort my tea out my nose xxxxx

Starting a new year without you, my love. Feels lonely, but we'll both be ok. You're still here, in your own individual way. Love you always.

Happy New Year MannyMoo.

I felt you today. It was the first time in a while. At the time when I really needed someone, something.

Its so lonely here boy. In all ways. I'm in chaos and I feel alone. I'm stressed up to the eyeballs with all this work stuff and it's the kind of day I would come home and give you cuddles and love. And there's no one here to do that with now. I so very appreciate you popping in to say hi today. Please come more often. Love you. x

It's days like today I really, really miss you because you were the one who would comfort me, the one who would just know. Tonight, I had to go to a friends house to cuddle her dog. I have 14 other bunnies here, all friends, all wonderful, but none with any sort of bond or care for me like you had.

I so miss you. It makes the hard days so much harder.

Back