• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds vs hutches vs indoor buns... what do you have?

What type of accomodation do you have for your buns?

• Shed with separate run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shed with attached run

• Hutch and separate run

• Hutch and attached run

• Other

• Total voters
*Michaela* said:
I want them to be indoors but my parents won't allow it :(

My Mum said that but Tango looked at her once and she fell in love. She now loves him running round our kitchen. He's got her wrapped around his big bunny foot! :lol:

I picked 'Other'. We have one pair indoors free range and another pair in a converted shed which doesn't have a run attached, but they have access to the whole garden every day for at least a few hours (as do the indoor pair - but not at the same time). We now also have a hutch with attached run area for some foster buns (which we don't have yet). So basically 3 of the above!

In an ideal world (and if we had a very big house!) I would have all the bunnies indoors, however this is just not practical/possible. b-m

I chose other as well as we've got Hutches with attached runs, Hutches with separate runs and a Shed that's nearing completion

Ted and Dougal are outside in a double hutch, and (did) have a separate run. It got smashed in the gales a while back and I still haven't got round to replacing it yet :oops: :oops: They have been coming inside for exercise most days for an hour or so, only problem is that I turn the heating for a bit before so they don't get too warm and cozy, so I get cold instead!

i voted other, as I have a hutch with the garden. When i'm in they have the run of the garden. it is rabbit proofed.

I voted other as my two outdoor buns are now indoor/outdoor buns i.e during late Spring until late Autumn they will be outdoors but coming in for an hour or so every evening to keep them friendly with us, and then indoors again until the weather is warm enough to go back out. They have a large two storey hutch 5'x3'x 4.5'(h) with 5'x4'run attached, on the patio, and also an 8x4 run on the grass which they are transferred to for most of the daylight hours.

My two are freerange in the garden, they have a big hutch and use of a shed (has a cat flap) but they never use it to be honest! Their door is opened at 7am and they are put to bed at dusk...

Back