• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU's famous vibes for plum fairy please!!

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much.. And thanks for the lovely comments & supporting vibes.

Well he's still not eating a lot, but he munching at odd bits & is passing poo, which is a relief & hopefully another 24 hours will do him the world of good! :)

I just can't wait for him to be back to his cheeky self, but at the moment I am worried he's taking his time. Here's a piccy of him feeling sorry for himself;

Awww he is lovely :love: It has been many years since I have had a boy so can't remember what he was like after his neuter eating wise, but I remember him being very sorry for himself. I hope he feels better very soon xxx

Aww thank you, well I'm the same as after Harvey's neuter, the vets broke his legs so he got referred straight away & I didn't see him for 4 days after.

Well I'm happy to say he's much more lively this morning & eaten all his greens. So hopefully he's over the worst now. He's still hardly eating any hay though and still having very small poos. I'm sure when honey was neutered, she was back eating normally by now, so god knows & know bunnies like to worry us. Xx

It might be his throat still a bit sore ( think they put a tube down ?) at least he's eating and pooing, so that's good news. All buns are different, maybe he's just enjoying the extra fuss :D

Back