• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for Fundraising Items for PaP - Update Post 666

Hiya, we will be doing another auction for Pledge a Pound on facebook....wondering if anyone has any items that they would be able to donate??

Thanks in advance, K xx

Kermit, I've got loads of things that can be used as prizes!!!:thumb:

Since I've got my new computer with windows8 I haven't got a clue how to install the disk that allows me to transfer photos from my camera onto my laptop.:oops::oops::oops:

However a friend's OH is coming over tomorrow to hopefully show me what to do. I'm so thick where computers are concerned!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Kermit, I've got loads of things that can be used as prizes!!!:thumb:

Since I've got my new computer with windows8 I haven't got a clue how to install the disk that allows me to transfer photos from my camera onto my laptop.:oops::oops::oops:

However a friend's OH is coming over tomorrow to hopefully show me what to do. I'm so thick where computers are concerned!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Thanks Di :)

If it is easier I could give you my email address? I know you still have to put them on your laptop but might save time uploading them to photobucket?

Thanks Di :)

If it is easier I could give you my email address? I know you still have to put them on your laptop but might save time uploading them to photobucket?

Thanks Kermit. It is how to download the disc which then allows me to load my photos onto my laptop which is the problem.:oops::oops:

Hopefully will be sorted tomorrow.:thumb:

Or else I'll scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

Thanks Kermit. It is how to download the disc which then allows me to load my photos onto my laptop which is the problem.:oops::oops:

Hopefully will be sorted tomorrow.:thumb:

Or else I'll scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

I'll have a rummage to see what I have! Is there any rough deadline at all? x

Thanks peeps :) Hoping to start it the last week in May so a couple of weeks yet. Just trying to scout about for donations the now.

Hello :wave:

A friend of mine was throwing some old clothes away and I 'rescued' a Karen Millen skirt. It doesn't fit me (tried to diet into it but never happened :lol:) and would love for you to sell it to make some money for rescues.

It is a size 12.
Brand new with tags on.
And price tag reading £99!

Who do I send pictures to?

Hello :wave:

A friend of mine was throwing some old clothes away and I 'rescued' a Karen Millen skirt. It doesn't fit me (tried to diet into it but never happened :lol:) and would love for you to sell it to make some money for rescues.

It is a size 12.
Brand new with tags on.
And price tag reading £99!

Who do I send pictures to?

Ohh, thanks so much :) You can pm me the pictures please.

I've got a few bits lined up, but I'm absolutely swamped with uni work until the 28th. I might be able to get some pics up sooner but it might be the 28th/29th before I can actually get around to getting pics of everything. Will that be okay?

I'm going to get some pics done tonight of the stuff I have and then you can let me know when you want me to drop it off :)
Or you pick up whatever you like :)

Laptop charger has been chewed though!
So I'll have to wait a few days before being able to pop them on the photo bucket.

I've got a few bits lined up, but I'm absolutely swamped with uni work until the 28th. I might be able to get some pics up sooner but it might be the 28th/29th before I can actually get around to getting pics of everything. Will that be okay?

Yip, should be ok, I am waiting on pics from a few people and I also need to get the spreadsheet made up with all the items on it so that I can keep track of things :)

I'm going to get some pics done tonight of the stuff I have and then you can let me know when you want me to drop it off :)
Or you pick up whatever you like :)

Laptop charger has been chewed though!
So I'll have to wait a few days before being able to pop them on the photo bucket.

No worries. Not got much planned for the next few weekends so will sort out a time when you are ready.....Unless you want me to just take the stuff and photograph it for you if that's easier?

Up to you :)
I work at weekends though that's the only thing, unless you just wanted Ross to drop it off to you?
He gets Saturdays off, whereas I will be working till 8 the joys.

I have a box full of stuff, and im going through all my birthday presents and Christmas presents so they'll be plenty :)

Up to you :)
I work at weekends though that's the only thing, unless you just wanted Ross to drop it off to you?
He gets Saturdays off, whereas I will be working till 8 the joys.

I have a box full of stuff, and im going through all my birthday presents and Christmas presents so they'll be plenty :)

I am honestly happy to do what suits you best, you are the one that is helping out the rescues so I am flexible to your needs :)

Back