• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for Fundraising Items for PaP - Update Post 666

Sorry, but I am am idiot and not sure where to send photos to? Also, do we put P&p cost with the photos? Please, I beg you don't say I have to send photos to you via the forum. I have not the faintist (is that spelt wrong? Looks weird..) idea how to :shock: and my useless head can't read instructions very well..email I can do (I'm amazed too). Ooh, one more question, when I send photos (if I send photos), how big should they be? Not sure if I'm extra stupid for worrying incessantly about image size? Think the answer may be yes...:oops: Sorry. I'll shut up now.:oops:

Sorry, but I am am idiot and not sure where to send photos to? Also, do we put P&p cost with the photos? Please, I beg you don't say I have to send photos to you via the forum. I have not the faintist (is that spelt wrong? Looks weird..) idea how to :shock: and my useless head can't read instructions very well..email I can do (I'm amazed too). Ooh, one more question, when I send photos (if I send photos), how big should they be? Not sure if I'm extra stupid for worrying incessantly about image size? Think the answer may be yes...:oops: Sorry. I'll shut up now.:oops:

Don't worry, I will pm you my email :) Just send whatever file size they are, I can sort them out. Yip, if you know what postage will be then that would be good to add. Thanks

I've nearly finished sorting my stuff out! I've not forgot, I'm just slow :lol:

Slow is fine, I asked well in advance to allow time for people to get organised.

We have a good amount of items so far, fingers crossed for more and fingers crossed they all sell for a good price and make good money for Pledge a Pound.

Thank you to all who have donated items to be auctioned so far. We'll be running a couple of auctions, so I am still definately looking for items to add, so please feel free to donate items whenever you can.

You really have been so much help x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, I need pics of any items for the auction by Friday if you have anything, thanks
K x

Back