• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Jumping at Bradford Champs Show (Harrogate)

i ll have to see if i can make it this time again providing i can find somewhere to stay, if theres show jumping im sure Baby can make an apperance if you would like :D i think we er just start with out a harness this time she performs better with out it plus she never runs off as long as she knows her bed is waiting for her:lol:

We normally go to have a look around at supplies etc, but might do a stand ourselves this year. Saw Ravens gorgeous Hare last year, but do tend to avoid the show section generally :love:

i ll have to see if i can make it this time again providing i can find somewhere to stay, if theres show jumping im sure Baby can make an apperance if you would like :D i think we er just start with out a harness this time she performs better with out it plus she never runs off as long as she knows her bed is waiting for her:lol:

I'll have to see what's happening first, all me and one of the comittee have decided is that I'm jumping on both days. I'll ask neext time they email me, but I can't see why it would be a problem. If other people are allowed it will probably be me, you (If your going), Maureen, Becky and Ann :)

And holidayhutch, if I don't see you at Bradford I'm sure I'll see you at Emley :)

ooo im dead excited i can actualy try putting faces to the ru names lol

unfortunatly my bf will probs have a face on him cos im dragging him there lol

anyone know of any good hotels?

is there like a pet section?? i know its silly...but is there just for like average jo bunnies :lol: not show quality ?

ooo im dead excited i can actualy try putting faces to the ru names lol

unfortunatly my bf will probs have a face on him cos im dragging him there lol

anyone know of any good hotels?

is there like a pet section?? i know its silly...but is there just for like average jo bunnies :lol: not show quality ?

Ill be an easy one being the only one with purple hair:lol: dead easy target.
No theres no pet buns at this show unfortantly, cant help you in the hotel section i myself m looking for one that isnt booked up:?

i may have to drive it then its only about 45mins away from me. so if ya cant find anywhere ya welcome to stop here and come in the car, im sure my mam wont mind lol house full of bunny mad people :lol:

:lol: im sure she has enough with one dont think youd have a cage big enough for Madam Baby she likes to do wall of death in hers:lol:

thought you may of wanted to see Baby when she was a baby:)
jump1.jpg

jump2.jpg

jump3.jpg

jump4.jpg

jump5.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and get this at this show a supposed Vet came up to the manager and said there was a rabbit with mites when he asked which one she replied the brown one :lol: he asked her to show him which one so that he could get it out to have a look, so he took Baby out to where she was and inpected her to find guess what no mites:lol: all she could reply was that she was excessivly licking herself to which he pointed out that Baby was losing her baby coat the supposed Vet went off in a huff saying oh im not getting anywhere here.
when he came and told me why baby had been taken out i was rolling on the floor with laughter as i had ivermetic them 2 weeks before hand:lol:

o dear lol do the belgian hares make good house buns there very pretty ive just been on ur site i like the brown and tan ones

Ive only had the one as a house bun from that experiance i would say a definite yes but as with all buns each is different Baby seems to think everything is for jumping over so she was on the counters over the baby gate totally different to my Darling Duke who was so layed back didnt even move if you wanted to get past him you had to step over he used to love laying on our sofa watching telly with us i think the strokes had something to do with it more than the telly mind you;)

Back