• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Jumping at Bradford Champs Show (Harrogate)

I have been to that show before, & I wouldn't go again cos didn't like how the show buns were kept, BUT I have seen your buns jump & Harley (?:oops:) was adorable & was clearly enjoying himself:love::love:

Yes it was Harley :) The mad one :lol:
Flash is doing great too now, and Jez is still pretty much Jez :roll::lol:

Oooooh I want to go. Do you just turn up? Where abouts is it? SOunds good if theres lots of stalls to buy things :D

Oooooh I want to go. Do you just turn up? Where abouts is it? SOunds good if theres lots of stalls to buy things :D

Yep, you can buy tickets on the day, or if your lucky get them off someone who's going home early :lol:

im going to this im draggin my OH cos its my bday weekend so he cant say no lol i told him there would be bunny jumping to make him come but now im not lying :lol:

life saver;)

To be honest I'm a bit worried about most of you lot at a rabbit show.

You do all know it's a rabbit show don't you? :lol:

With rabbits in small pens and breeders and auctions and rough judges? :lol:

To be honest I'm a bit worried about most of you lot at a rabbit show.

You do all know it's a rabbit show don't you? :lol:

With rabbits in small pens and breeders and auctions and rough judges? :lol:

ive never been to a bun show b4 im really looking forward to it:D

i have to decide which bun charity hoody to wear now i have 4 on the way! :lol:

ive never been to a bun show b4 im really looking forward to it:D

i have to decide which bun charity hoody to wear now i have 4 on the way! :lol:

Have you seen pictures of a show before?

The only thing about jumping on both days, is that I can't steward :( My white coat hasn't had much use :roll::lol:

nope never seen pics b4 either just my oh said he would take me away for the weekend for my bday and i said i wanted to go there :lol:

i think he had summt more romantic in mind than me squeeling at how cute bunnies are and spending all his pennies on toys for nala lol

nope never seen pics b4 either just my oh said he would take me away for the weekend for my bday and i said i wanted to go there :lol:

i think he had summt more romantic in mind than me squeeling at how cute bunnies are and spending all his pennies on toys for nala lol

This is Bradford...
2.jpg

93.JPG

Don't worry, the giants have bigger pens! :lol:

My two are too lazy to do things like that! :lol:

I thought the exact same thing about Flash, it took two years to train but you should see him now!

He's a proper lap bunny, very slow, relaxed, lazy and a bit dumb, but with persistance he learned!

Actually, come to think of it, mine can jump quite high.

They'd still fall asleep halfway round the course though! :lol:

Back