• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Spenser - matted mane.

Bramble hates to be brushed, unless he has his head in a bowl of treats :roll: Bungee will sit on your lap for hours and be brushed! :)

All this talk of tea is making me queasy :mrgreen: Yuukkk

I am sure if Spenser works out he gets a fenugreek crunchie each time the knots are removed he will be deliberately putting plantain in his mane :lol:

I have a knot picker,which is basically a long thing and there is a blade so slice through.Roland hets a matted face and hates his face being touched,although grooming other parts is no problem.He gets hay in the knots...nightmare.
BB will lick your arm while you groom him,Lils is no problem with a quick comb and Mrs gets the odd knot.
I do lov e to groom,though.Its a great one to one time.

Poor Spenser, with his tufty cheeks.He sounds like hes started to trust you though.Doesnt it take a time?? Bloody rabbits.Hard nuts to crack but once youre in there, thats half the battle won.

We had what looks like a few stray sticklebur things in one of our hay bales, my super furry lionhead got in such a mess with them it was really hard work getting them all out.

erlin has been burying his face in his litter tray today...and has megazorb stuck in his entire mane:shock:

ooh yvette..where did you get said detangler device..i could use it on my hair too:shock::oops::lol::lol:

Timmy has very fine silky fur and his mane gets matted too. I brush it regularly and trim it short to make my (and his) life easier :wave:

Back