• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunny ...... newly arrived tonight..

Oh wow he looks so much better! He has a 'sparkle' in his eyes ....... he looks so much better. :love:

*sits here blubbing at the new pics*

Bless him xx

Oh he's really beautiful. Hope he's ok with no medical problems.:)

Horrible people, don't know how you can stand it.

those first pics made me want to cry, poor little fella. I was so pleased to carry on and see him enjoying cuddles and a nice meal. He's a little stunner:love:

Wow! he looks like a completely different bunny after just one night with you guys :D

He's loving the cuddle too! At least you ended up with him so he can start to have a good life now.

PS - Sammy says he loves his colouring :)

i agree he is looking so much better, some people, its not exactly rocket science feeding and watering and keeping clean an animal is it;;;:censored: well done to u.:wave:

he's been running around my daughters bedroom this afternoon. i just love him bits :love: i have called him Theo :D

I've just seen this thread. How can people do this kind of thing to an animal? really makes me :censored: mad:evil:

He is a lovely little bun and i'm so, so pleased he seems to be better.

You rescue guys really are brilliant. Keep up the good work and be proud of yourselves.

How is this lovely boy doing now?

hes doing really well. its going to take a while to build him up he is so very very thin,you can feel every little bump on his spine and is very boney on his back end:cry: but he seems very happy and enjoys cuddles. he snatches veggies off me and wolfs them down in seconds:shock: and i love him:love:

hes doing really well. its going to take a while to build him up he is so very very thin,you can feel every little bump on his spine and is very boney on his back end:cry: but he seems very happy and enjoys cuddles. he snatches veggies off me and wolfs them down in seconds:shock: and i love him:love:

maybe a bit of porridge would help build him up? I did that with Moo when I got her as she was all boney & underweight!

He is lovely! :love:

just seen this thread....who could do that to a poor little baby...grrr...well done on the overnight transformation....he is absolutely stunning....is he to go for rehoming when he is better????

just seen this thread....who could do that to a poor little baby...grrr...well done on the overnight transformation....he is absolutely stunning....is he to go for rehoming when he is better????

yes he will be up for rehoming :( i'm trying not to get attatched:?

Back